Friday, September 6, 2013


SEWING AND QUILTING TIP #10     How to always have a coupon with you
  I used to get to the fabric store and realize that I forgot my coupons.   Not anymore.  I do 2 things.   First I put my coupons in my reusable shopping bag and put that in the car so that which ever day I go to the store I have my coupons.  Next, I have recently got a smart phone.  In it I have both coupons that I get e-mailed to me and I have APPs for Joann and Hobby Lobby that always have several coupons ready.  Also remember to ask if the store you shop in accepts competitors coupons.  Mill End Textiles accepts JoAnn's coupons  but they have to be on paper, not in your phone.  See some of the fun things I have sewn with all this fabric bought with coupons in my etsy shop at:
FabricCreationsFran.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment